Dog Friendly Holidays in Norfolk
Norfolk Dog Friendly Holidays
Your dogs are part of your family so why leave them at home. There are many Norfolk dog friendly holidays including Swallowdale Holiday Home. The Norfolk Broads has got to be one of the friendliest places to take your dog on holiday.
There are many pubs that welcome dogs including The Yare in Brundall and The Bridge Inn in Acle.
Dogs are welcome on many beaches throughout the year. These include Caister-on-sea, Winterton-on-sea and the north beach at Great Yarmouth. Some restrictions apply during the summer months on other beaches. Horsey beach has no restrictions but please keep your dog on a lead during the seal pup season.
Whether you are staying on a boat or in a self catering holiday cottage like Swallowdale and hiring a day boat, your dogs are usually welcome aboard.
Norfolk Broads Dog Walks
There are many Norfolk Broads dog walks near Swallowdale Holiday Home, including:-
• Buckenham Woods in Buckenham (NR13 4HG)
• Whitlingham Country Park in Trowse (NR14 8TR)
• Brundall Countryside Park in Brundall (NR13 5RF)
• North Burlingham Woods in North Burlingham (NR13 4TA)
• Porlingland Woods in Framingham Earl (NR14 7QP)
• Dunston Common in Stoke Holy Cross (NR14 8PF)
• Salhouse Broad in Salhouse (NR13 6RX)
• St Andrew & St Peter Church in Blofield (NR13 4NA)